5 Benefits of a Year-Round Remote Car Starter
Winter may almost be over, but that doesn’t mean you can no longer enjoy the perks of a remote car starter. You’d be surprised by how easily a remote car starter can add convenience and security to your vehicle.
Reasons to Get a Remote Car Starter Even If It Is Not Winter
With the winter season winding down, you may think there’s no need for a remote car starter. It may be time to think again, as adding a remote car starter can provide you with plenty of perks including:
- Remote Cooling: Alaska may be known for its extreme cold, but the heat doesn’t fall far behind. Great in the summer, a remote car starter will allow you to turn the car and AC on before you get in, cooling down your seats and interior.
- Phone Integration: If you purchase a Drone Mobile remote starter, you can actually control your car completely from your cellphone. From the doors to the trunk, you’ll never have to worry about locking yourself out again.
- Pet Friendly: Traveling with a fur friend can be a challenge, especially if you’re concerned with leaving your windows open. With a remote starter you can shut the windows, lock the doors, and turn on the AC all while leaving your pets in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Vehicle Tracking: Depending on the Compustar remote starter you choose, you can track your vehicle using GPS. Whether you’re trying to locate it in a crowded parking lot or want to see where your kids are taking it, having vehicle tracing a major convenience.
- Added Car Value: A remote car starter is a great piece of technology that not only increases your comfort, but also can help raise the value of your car. As you can imagine, selling your car in Alaska can get even easier if the buyer knows the car comes equipped with a remote starter.
As you can see, the benefits of remote car starters can be enjoyed all year long, and not just in the winter.
Improve Security with a Remote Car Starter
Car thefts are no laughing matter, and the rates in Anchorage have doubled year over year. A great way to combat this alarming rise in thefts is with a remote car starter. Most thefts occur when a car is left running and unattended by the driver. This makes your car an easy target, and can even put your family at risk if they stay in the car. With a remote car starter, this will never happen, because a car can remain on with all the doors securely locked. Additionally, remote car starters come with alarms, which can be a great deterrent against potential thieves.
At Perfectionist Auto Sound & Security, we specialize in the installation, wiring, and customization of car starters in Alaska. Contact us today so we can assist you in protecting your car and your family.