Many people in Anchorage, Alaska are aware that Perfectionist Auto Sound & Security is known for remote starters. While we love this category and think everyone should have a remote starter from Perfectionist, some people might not be convinced, so we present to you:
Five Reasons You Need A Remote Starter From Perfectionist
- A remote starter is actually good for your engine. When it is cold outside, the oil in your engine is much thicker than when the engine is warmed up. We all have had those times when we are running late and need to just get in our vehicle and go. Wouldn’t it be great to know that your engine is warmed up and ready for you to race off for that appointment?
- Remote starters are great for warming up your vehicle in the winter and cooling it off in the summer. Imagine never having to scrape ice off your windows again – that alone should get you excited. Maybe you have gone out to your vehicle on a cold day and you get all the way to your destination with the heat on high, but the vehicle never really warms up? Has that happened to you? Call us – we can fix that for you with a remote starter.
- Compustar is the leading brand of remote starters, and they started right here at Perfectionist. We are their largest dealer in the whole world. Not just Alaska, not the USA, but the whole world. As you can imagine, we know their product intimately. What that means to you is we will know the best product for your needs.
- Installation is 80 percent of the strength of your remote starter, and Perfectionist Auto Sound & Security is the reference standard. Every year, our team is asked to train manufacturers and other retailers on proper installation methods. If other folks are coming to us for proper training, you can rest assured your vehicle is in good hands with us.
- Remote starters are our specialty at Perfectionist. We have been at this for a long time and have installed tens of thousands of remote starters. You can know that we are not new to this category and that we will be here for you in the future should you ever need service.
We invite you to stop by our state-of-the-art facility with your vehicle and get to know us. Let us show you why Mobile Electronics magazine has named us the Top Retailer in the Nation two different times. Our staff are “driven to perfection” in everything they do. That’s why it is the first part of our name. If you are looking for people you can trust who will treat your car as if it were their own, you have found a new home.
You can also contact us here for more information about any of our products and services.